This is a spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath with a large terrace and oversized windows in Hudson Towers, a luxury apartment building in Central Riverdale.
Three exposures and an open layout make this apartment airy and full of natural lighting.
The kitchen has updated chery-wood shaker cabinets, a frosted-glass display cabinet, granite counter-tops with tumbled stone back splash, stainless steel appliances, and eat-in kitchen.
There is new track lighting in the kitchen and dining room, as well as brand new modern light fixtures throughout.
The entire apartment has gleaming finished wood floors and tall ceilings.
A large foyer lends elegance to your entryway, while the many large closets provide ample space for your belongings.
The large windows provide views of the Hudson river, the pool, and beautiful trees and greenery, along with stunning sunrise and sunset views.
This apartment includes a deeded indoor parking space accessible through the basement.
Hudson Towers is one of Riverdale’s premiere, luxury buildings and includes:
– 24hr/7 days a week doorman
– package room with emailed package notifications
– seasonal pool
– porters and in building super
– private enclosed playground
– small sledding hill
– large grassy fields and gardens
– large basement laundry room with large screen TV and free WiFi
– wheelchair accessible through side door
– better sound isolation than most buildings in Riverdale due to the cement ceilings/floor dampening sounds from neighbors
– private storage units
– bike storage
– a half-circle driveway makes pick-up, drop-off, and deliveries easy
Maintenance Fee: The low maintenance fee of $1740 includes property taxes, indoor parking, gas, electric, heat, and central AC.
– The subway (1 line) can be accessed via a nearby bus or by walking 0.8 miles.
– The MTA Spuyten Duyvil train station is conveniently accessible via the RailLink bus stop in front of the building, and is only a mile away.
– Express buses into the city are a few short blocks away.
– For drivers, the apartment is right off the Henry Hudson Parkway, and a 10 minute drive to Manhattan or the George Washington Bridge.
– Close proximity to schools, parks, shopping, restaurants, transportation, and houses of worship.
– Two blocks away from a branch of the New York Public Library.
– Within four blocks there are more than 5 parks with playgrounds, soccer and baseball fields, as well as tennis and basketball courts.