269 Bennett Avenue Apartment 8G
269 Bennett Avenue #8G is situated in the heart of Hudson Heights, close to the breath-taking Fort Tryon Park with Hudson River views and much more. This is a unique opportunity to own and live in one of Manhattan’s most green, clean and upcoming neighborhoods.
Our two-bedroom top floor apartment offers about 900 square feet of space. The generosity of windows allows for an abundance of natural light and provides grand views of Fort Tryon Park. The spacious open floor plan is great for entertaining while maintaining an intimate ambiance for a quiet night at home with your family.
The apartment was masterfully renovated 2 years ago and features:
– Open kitchen with gorgeous granite counters, a 3 by 9 ft island and modern cabinets
– Stainless steel appliances including full size dishwasher & refrigerator
– Completely painted walls & ceilings
– Gleaming hardwood floors
– Crown molding throughout
About the co-op
Fort Tryon Gardens is home to an eclectic, friendly community of young professionals. It is a place where neighbors know each other and the management and maintenance staffs are always ready to help.
– Built in 1951 and converted to a co-op in 1985, it’s composed of 7 buildings between Broadway and – Bennett Avenue in zip code 10040. There are 352 units in total.
– Because this is a co-op, each unit is owned by individual owners.
– The co-op is professionally managed by Midboro Management
Building amenities include:
– Updated elevator
– Live-in super who will take your packages
– 24/7 laundry facility
– Pet friendly building
– Grounds are monitored by security cameras
– Property is professionally managed.
– Bike storage room
– Separate enclosed steel storage units
– Beautifully landscaped garden around the building
– A warm, caring, talented and diverse community
– Across the street from the A train. The A express train brings you in 20 minutes to Columbus Circle!
– 5 minute walk to the 1 train (191 St)
– Conveniently located minutes from major throughways (I-87, I-95/George Washington Bridge) for easy and quick access out of Manhattan to Westchester County, upstate New York, and New Jersey