200 Central Park South Apartment 20H
Rarely does a completely gut renovated/reconfigured and super-spacious 1 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom with views of Central Park in the H-Line come available at 200 CPS.
Spectacular terrace and Central Park views: access from living room and master bedroom to the 200 sq. ft. terrace that runs the width of the apartment. In spring and summer, terrace can be hospitable to beautiful plantings, coffee and cocktails as it’s flooded with sun.
The apartment has been completely gut renovated and reconfigured with the following:
– The master bathroom has been expanded with double sinks, and the powder room has been upgraded with a second bath/shower room. Both bathrooms have new limestone and marble finishings.
– Built-in Bosch washer and dryer (required board approval).
– Custom built-in Murphy Bed and den area for family or guests with privacy panels that can be enclosed.
– New soundproof panel windows.
– Custom marble kitchen countertop with built-in wine cooler.
– High end kitchen appliances: Viking Microwave, stove, Subzero fridge, etc.
– Expanded walk-in closet in the master bedroom.
– New Lauzon plank floorings with soundproof coverings in the living room, and custom carpets in the bedroom.
– Custom blinds, and custom lights throughout the apartment that can adjust brightness.
– Central air conditioning.
Low maintenance of $1975/month and tax deductibility of 50%.
Pets are permitted.
Purchases may be made in a Trust or LLC.
Building/Neighborhood: 200 CPS offers a full range of amenities in this prime midtown location and this white glove building offers 24-hour doorman, concierge, manned elevators, gym, bike room, roof observatory, spectacular lobby and new hallways now being installed, private circular driveway, discounted garage, on-site valet and steps from Central Park.
Enjoy the convenience of Whole Foods and Time Warner Complex. Marvel at the easy access to Lincoln Center, theater, Carnegie Hall, New York Athletic Club, wonderful restaurants, transportation and designer shopping.