175 Willoughby Street Apartment 12H
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1257 sf cooperative apartment with included numbered parking spot and expansive views at University Towers located in Downtown Brooklyn. With a spacious floor plan, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, one with tub and one with shower, large living room and dining area, efficient kitchen, and seven closets, theres plenty of room for a growing family.
University Towers is the best value and the best run coop in Brooklyn. With 5 1/2 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds, close access to ten subway lines and extremely strong financials, UT is a Downtown Brooklyn success story. Since its inception in 1988, a continuous history of strong management and responsible Board action has created a highly desirable family oriented community.
In the last 10 years, the following projects have been successfully completed:
New thermal pane windows in all apartments
New roofs in all 3 buildings
Beautiful new stone BBQ area
Newly renovated laundry room with all new machines and remote monitoring
New burners and Dual Fuel conversion
State of the art Digital Security Camera system
Renovated Community Room
Newly renovated package rooms
New storage lockers
New bike storage rooms
Newly treated facade and eyebrows
Planned for the near future are Lobby HVAC replacement, parking area repaving and hallway renovation.
UT boasts the following unique features:
1) Unlike any new project, UT has 5 1/2 acres of landscaped grounds, highly sought after by environmentally conscious families.
2) UT has over 5M in reserves, quite rare for a coop this size.
3) Unlike most coops, UT has always refunded coop abatements.
4) UT has never had a shareholder assessment.
5) Annual Maintenance Increases have averaged only 2.37% since 2011.